Wednesday, December 24, 2008

december

my smart boy
I ask for ten....he goes the extra mile for eleven :)




I took the kids up to park city to do the tubes ...they really loved it!!! and I hate hearing my annoying mom voice..sorry



I dont have any video of kit kat cause she would go without me holding on to her....she didnt wanna leave but I thought when there was bight red noses it was time to go






new years fun
me and c went out for sushi new years and met up with a old H.S friend to wander downtown.It really was like old days when me and c would tag team the boys hahaha! good memories. even though my night ended before theirs I still had a blast! happy new years everyone!!!! make 2009 a goodie.






c getting a fake ring on temple square


shawn is such a goof ball!!!!!


Chritmas ..just a few :) I was a horrible photog. and just enjoyed my babies
a elf always leaves new pjs out on christmas eve :)


grumpy boy in the mornings ..even on christmas morning




I had shoveled a ton of snow the day before and then we got dumped on again...so we had some fun xmas morning shovling

my diva....picked out her own outfit.




heres a recap of the last while....and I guess Im in most the pics :) sorry haha









me after a sleep over at winnies....yes so I look like crap. I slept in my makeup and clothes :)



this is me saying BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




winnies shower :)







isnt he the cutest







me and my bf cindy loo


and my snazzy new car







ok I know I look bit scary....I had gone from running with my camera bag and laptop case though the airport to BARELY catch my flight. I ran so hard with a extra ..what 40 pounds on me. I almost puked! I called winter on the plane huffing and puffing and she found it quite amusing. then I went from early morning flight to our shoot....so Im ok to look like crap :)




what we did when we couldnt sleep....photo time



jazz vs sun game










then winter wanted to take a few of me...her being a photog and all :)



I try so hard to do the serious face I love from my clients but....I dunno if I pull it off.
fyi this shoot was un planned haha and I dont have time to do more than a simply black and white edit so ....sorry




we are silly




kambria billys little sis had her bridal shower and she insisted I go...but I wouldnt miss it!






i love you bria and will miss your FACE! but we will always be buds girl!







I know its sad Im just not posting a few halloween pics but...her ya go :)









corbin and keelie :)


6 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I love this post! so many fun pictures! The "goofy" picture of the girls at the shower is a bit scary, but that was nice to see everyone. You look really good too in your little striped dress... smokin hot! :)

{amy k.} said...

So many fun pictures! I love that little mummy costume- adorable! Hope you're doing good! xoxo

Megan said...

FUN post!! Love the pics, you look smokin hot!!!! love ya girl!

Crystal said...

Very cute date. Your kidlets are adorable too

Crystal said...

CUTE date and kidlets ;)

Durrant said...

Wow, quite the post girly! You are such a little hotty! Way cute pics- your kids are adorable! Hope you had a great holiday! Love ya:)