Wednesday, January 14, 2009

got itchy

All girls know that feeling.....where you just need to treat your self to a few nice things, well thank you juicy for the new gold bag, urban outfitters for some vintage headbands..... and ahhhh justin timberlake,(a.k.a william rast) you know how to make a girl with curves feel oh so lovely! plus totally smart move in the sizing cause I got 2 sizes smaller than I normally do....and ladies Im no 25 . yes I know a number doesn't make my butt look any better but it sure feels good to think it does.
anyways if your more hourglass check out his jeans cause I love mine! ( tip: get the the cuts that are online.....the ones at nordys store I dont like )
xoxo B
ps: I know a group of us gotta plan to see confessions on a shopaholic and hes just not that into you. so plan ladies plan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke! Sorry you can't write on my business blog. Super Dumb! Any way, Thanks for the comments! I really love your stuff! You really inspire me. I think we are a like in ways! I am a totally girlie girl romantic your stuff always makes me want to do weddings! I think I might do a few this year..... I have baby #3 on the way though. So that will put a damper on Weddings! Any how! You are so talented, beautiful, and funny I enjoy your comments! :)