Thursday, March 5, 2009

My kit kat is 6!!!!!!

Yesterday was a big day.... kaitlyns 6th birthday. Im still wondering where time went and how she grew up so fast. Shes my side kick and I dont know what I would do without her.  I praying for a ugly stage around her teens cause I think I am in BIG trouble. I know every mom thinks her kids are beautiful but its strange when your 6 year old looks better than you do in a picture haha! she wanted a girls night so I got her and her cousin keelie all fancy for a night out.  We went to dinner, shopping for her gifts, and then to get their nails done.  I love you kit kat happy happy birthday!

thats not blush....she just has chapped cheeks :)

(i didnt get fancy as you can see)









so fancy xoxo B

8 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

You are very in trouble. She is absolutely beautiful - just like her mom. What a fun girls night out!!

Durrant said...

Look at that little sassy pants on her birthday! She is so dang cute! Um love your photoshoot pic can't wait to see more- you little hottie!

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun celebration!! Will you dress fancy and take me out on my birthday?! It's in July. ;)

And girl, where do you get all your cute headbands?!

Jessica said...

How fun. I can't believe she is 6!!! I love those new pics of you! Lets get together soon. I am counting down 19 days of school left, then I will have tonz of time so we can do something fun.

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

So, I'm one of your blog stalkers, i promise i'm not weird. I just love your pics! Letting you know, cuz it's only fair.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Stumbled upon this cute site! Beautiful ladies you both are.

That chocolate molten fudge cake is the BEST!! One of my loves...mmmm. What a great day.

The Gibson's said...

too cute! i need a girl!!!!

Brandt Lovell said...

random: i found your blog on feedjit... and I'm intrigued. a) good taste in music b) your photos are really awesome to look at. c)your beautiful.

i may stop by now and again...if thats okay.