Monday, August 18, 2008

My favorite color in the world


yes I love pink but there is something about gold! Im attracted to shiny things :) I went school clothes shopping for my little kit kat and came home with oodles for little billy a few things for kaitlyn (weird I know...no cute girl stuff right now) and these little beauties for me. Im NOT A FLAT GIRL I love heels but I need some flats for photography so yea for these!
I havent shopped for myself in a while...again its like a twilight zone...weird but my birthday is coming up so Im thinking a need a {c} and {B} shopping trip!  ya game christy.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

ps they are way cuter in person!

Christy said...

Uh, ya, I'm so game! And SOON.

Don't you have some similar to those but in silver? They look very cute. Are they comfy? I've noticed I buy some flats thinking they will feel so comfy and then they hurt my feet!?

Brooke said...

the cheap ones always hurt these were like 80 bucks they arent plastic-ish! so the feel way better

Christy said...

I have a hard time spending a lot of money on flats. I feel ugly :(

But maybe it's worth it. Where'd you get them? I can't remember if you said where.

Brooke said...

dillards. I had my more pricey silvers ones but my photography ruined those last season! boo but there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE cause you will not have hurt feet!

Megan said...

So cute! I LoVe flats! and I LOVE those!!

The Gibson's said...

Lots of fun!! I am always looking for sexy, cute shoes