Monday, September 1, 2008

happy happy happy girl

gossip girl and one tree hill are back!!!!! TONIGHT! I love having my favorite shows to look forward to all week...so glad they are back   
so can you tell who my favorite characters are :) plus brooke davis was once my name so its fate that I like her right! .....brunettes rule ;) that was dorky I know..but true


Im off to get myself a vegas roll and watch some awesome season premiers .......its gonna be a killer season for blair and brooke.....look more Bs :)





 I tried to get billy to grow his hair out like nate...he would have looked hot! oh well....and dont you think he would be a better pick for  twilights movie edward....






gotta love all the glam

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

oooh. He WOULD have been a better Edward. I think a LOT of people would have been better though. Ah well...

Vanessa said...

TOTALLY AGREE on the Edward thing!! So what do you think about One Tree Hill! I am dying!!! Seriously I am so excited for this season...looks like a good one :) Haven't watched Gossip Girl yet, but way excited!

xoxo V (ha ha)

{amy k.} said...

He most definitely would be a better Edward! Oh man... I guess we'll have to see how the "other guy" does. lol

Christy said...

Funny that I don't even know what that is. Some friend I am, huh. Justin doesn't have tv so maybe that's why.

Want to go get sushi with me since you seem to now be the sushi guru? I'm obsessed with it. I don't really like Vegas rolls, though. They are spicy.

Pinky said...

i've never thought of anyone else for edward, but now I think he would make a good Edward. Yummm

Tyson & Amanda said...

Hey I am Amanda Ashlee's friend, I thought I would say hi, since you are doing our family pictures in October and I seriously cannot wait! I was also wondering how many outfits changes can I have?

Cascio Photography said...

OMG I love love love OTH!!! I even have my hubby addicted to it :) I can't believe the psycho nanny or Brooke's mom geez! But I am loving every minute of it... thank heavens for DVR though or I would miss them because of some shoots!