Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A.Z plus some

so I had a wonderful sun filled weekend. I got to lay out by the pool while you people...froze in the snow ;) Im a little tanner and much happier. heres a few highlights. I forgot my little camera and didnt get alot of pictures cause I didnt wanna bring my big baby around!


we got up super early to catch the sunrise. this is me after 2 hours of sleep lol..not so pretty huh













my favorite part about being a girl...heels



me and winnie...who FYI! is prego! yea for babies



while winter had to work casey was a trooper and took me to this really cool garden. they had all this glass art around! also...looking like crap here lol







now some random note worthy pictures...

my little messy faced boy is such a charmer


my shoes are always note worthy ...my favorite pumps...2 years running BUT those L.A.M.B ones above might give them a run for the number one spot.




hope everyone has a lovely week! xoxo B

1 comment:

The Gibson's said...

i love those photo's with you and your camera love it, love it.