Monday, February 16, 2009

My favorite holiday

I heart valentines day...its a perfect reason to get all fancy and go out on the town. I was wondering if my favorite holiday would be a bust like most my others have been lately lol But my morning began with a special valentines breakfast with my little loves. My babies are the best thing I have and they thought that all the hearts and chocolate was pretty cool. Later that evening I had a lovly double date with adam, joni and rico. my date was good at the valentines day rules and brought roses which scored him a few extra points. bravo ;) anyways we ate at hotel monacos Bambara which was a great choice. I love my fish and red meat so the steak we ordered was perfect. after he hit up chilis for the chocolate cake and then the hotel for some movie fun! all and all I had a wonderful night

heres a few pics






joni was sad cause this is her favorite and shes been on a anti sugar diet since christmas... go her!


your all wondering what adam is doing.....well hes being edward for me lol



happy valentines day everyone

8 comments:

Andrea said...

how cute, sounds like you all had a great time.

Anonymous said...

What a HOT date you had there girlie ;-) I love the Edward shot...hahahahahaha..SOOOOO funny!! You are dang GORGEOUS!!!! Speaking of Edward I put $$$ down at Hollywood video to reserve my copy of Twilight when it comes out..haha!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

hey girl just catching up on your cute blog!! I too have a love for photo, although I am just a beginer!! your pics are so awsome I love them!! I also to wedding videos...that is so fun!! I am saving money from the videos I do to get a killer camera, any suggestions?

Brooke said...

amanda! oh thats cool you do video ..I shoot a nikon d300 and Im about to upgrade the the d3 body. but more important than your camera body is your glass. my money is spent on my lens over anything else.
hope all is well :)
B

Christy said...

Aww yay for boys now! :) VIVA LAS VEGAS lol. And you two do look good together, not gonna lie.

The Gibson's said...

Can I just tell you your hot stuff!! you look amazing in all of those photo's wow!!! if I could look like that I would be one happy lady

Linds Forrest said...

Brooke... seriously do you work out a ton or are you just naturally gorgeous?!! Those new top photos of you are incredible!!

Brooke said...

oh lindsey my love lol! thankfully Im naturally somewhat thin! got curves thats forsure. I need to freakin find more time to work out....Im about to start a new little cycle so we shall see if I can drop ten pounds....if I dont you can call me out on it haha