Sunday, April 19, 2009

The bright side

I got a email today that about made me cry. I have gotten letters and emails from women saying I somehow help them.....I love to hear it but don't quite understand it. Either way I wanted to say thanks and touch base on the subject. You are helping me be a better person by sending them. Also If I haven't replied to your email I promise promise it wasn't to be rude. The mid west woman who's daughter said I look like belle .....your email made my day.(beauty ad the beast is my fav) I would love to hear how your doing.

Being positive is the only way to get through life, there will always be a bright side to any situation, it is your job to you to find it. Believe me I have my days where I want to scream! That day were everything falls apart and you have demands and the weight of the world on your shoulders. You see tomorrow as a chore and wish you could sleep for a year to skip all the crap. Yes I have been there and I still have my moments, although they are lighter and less frequent just know EVERYONE has them. Even that lady down the street who seems to have it all together and runs around like superwomen. That's my downfall ...I want to be on top of it all. I want something that CANT  happen.  I want that hour spent reading and talking with my kids while dinner cooks, the house clean,  my edits done and  my clients happy , all those emails I get are replied to, print orders in, a walk alone somewhere secluded,  a little me time at nordstrom, and a hot date planned.  Is that to much to ask? :) .....well it is for a single mom or anyone. So the house might not be perfect so I can get those print orders in and my clients will not get a email until the next night. Dinner might have to be take out and the walk will have to wait unless I bring the kidlets to Chase. 
But when I do get that walk its perfect.... everything is absorbed and valued. So maybe I'm lucky....cause to many people walk around without noticing true beauty. Stay out of tunnel vision, someone has had it worse or been there too. Its easier said than done I know but I think one of my greatest blessing I have EVER gotten is being blessed with PERSPECTIVE. Time always goes on and things change. If you focus on being the best person you can be and depend on the lord for the rest happiness will find you. Its something we are all entitled to and our heavenly father wants nothing more than for us to be blissful and at peace. Its strange for me to be so open. I hate nothing more than feeling exposed, very few people truly know me. I have been told I have the great wall of china wrapped around me and .....they might be right. I feel very Passionate about the things I love and choose carefully who can know my heart. But If being more open on my blog can help those of you out there maybe I will give it a go. 
Write your story with a bright perspective, have your happy ending in mind and let the middle fall into place.
xoxo B



I am blessed with such great family and friends! keep positive people around you it makes all the difference



me and Megan (who I love) had some photo fun and I have been busy dating..... and fyi: dating is a pain...boys are work!haha ;)   






and I love her baby jace! hes my boyfriend ;)

 
a go cart date with charlie..fun fun



9 comments:

Kennell's said...

Good for you! Very inspirational and SO true! No one can live our lives but us, so why not BE positive, and the rest really DOES fall into place! LOVE IT!!!!

Megan said...

oh i love you brooke! and i love your positive attitude about everything!! You have all the toppings.. haha

p.s on disc 3 of gossip girl :)

{amy k.} said...

You are amazing! Thanks for being so open- we all need to be reminded that we can control our happiness. We can't always controls what happens to us, but we can control how we handle it! Love your guts! xoxo

Ayrion said...

No Fair...you and Megan making sillys and still look HOT?!!!! What the heck....:) Anyway seriously need to talk about getting some pics....love you babe...call me!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is so so true! You just have to stay positive and everything will work out! Things could always be worse! You are so adorable and I am sure so many people look up to you! Shane says hi and says he hopes you are doing ok and everything is going wonderful!!!

waye said...

The last pic is awesome! i love it~

Christy said...

Very true thoughts! You're great for keeping your spirits up! I'd be serving a 30-years-to-life right now if I were in your position. =)

And I like how Charlie is all cut off. Hehe. Oh Charles.

Maybe next week we'll make each other's blogs. It's been sometime.

. Megan and Dayton. said...

BROOKE! i serously am so proud of you and i admire you for how strong you have been and you have stayed so positive... reading that just gave me the chills! I love you girlie! And miss you tons!!

Jen Herem said...

you dont know me but i have been wanting to email you and tell you what an inspiration you are to me [i just know you are so busy]. your photos are always amazing and you seem to be able to juggle motherhood and a career [something im trying to master]. thanks for giving me motivation...

just another one of your groupies,

jen

p.s. i dare you to host a workshop. :)