Tuesday, April 28, 2009

{B}abble questions and answers

I keep getting questions about the {B} babble so I will start answering a few here

- No I dont have fake lashes on in my after pictures

-my skin ..lol well I feel a little gross with how shiny I am in the pics!!!! but I only have left over blush and bronzer on from the day. I shot this before I jumped into bed so Im not all put together. hairs a mess....make up less....pjs...but the products I use is macs blot powder ,bronzer and nars blush! other than that I can thank my mother for clear skin.

- Lip tint: another thing to thank mother for. I dont have any lip gloss , color  or stain on my lips. 

-paintpot: was mac painterly 

4 comments:

Helen said...

Hey so what paint pot color did you use?

Erica said...

You should pretty much make a list of everything in your makeup bag!!! PLEASE! :) your amazing!

Helen said...

Hey! Just wondering if you have tried the other two shadows like the Lorac one that you posted below? And if you have do you recommend them?

Alyssa said...

Hey! I have the hardest time getting my hair to curl..and stay curled..I was just wondering if you could tell me how you curl yours..cuz it's gorgeous! Anyways i think your amazing!:)