Friday, April 10, 2009

update overload!


( some of the pics are stolen off of friends sites, so sorry about the colors...)
 I have been insanely busy! Blush is doing wonderful ...But {B} is running ragged! I cant complain cause I love the clients I have gotten and I love my camera! I'm trying my hardest to be superwomen  and I decided somethings gotta give :) I will be booking less so I can focus more time on my little family! I'm missing out on the things that make me happy like sitting on the front porch and watching my babies play...walks...and fun nights out with just the three of us! Plus I still love my girls nights which there is a lot of those pictures on this post!

my current favorite place to run or take long walks? great salt lake! As long as there isnt wind its perfect


 

Important side note: I'm not focusing on posting my kids BECAUSE I have a lot of Internet friends. I have no problem with people feeling like they get to know me via my blog but my kids are another story! The play by play of my little family will be just for me. Sure I will throw in bits of us but its my job to protect them and keep them safe. I was private but wanted a public blog so my clients could get a feel for me and it has been a great tool. But so many blogs I get on I go WOW  I feel like I know every move these peoples children make! I get a lot of traffic on this blog due to Blush so I hope you are understanding. This is MY blog so most the pictures will have something to do with me. wither its things I LOVE, people I LOVE or just ME.
anyways here's my girls nights update ... so enjoy!

Joni and me had a few sleep overs and enjoyed that teaser spring with a run and a few days later a hike...followed by movies and chit chat over sushi of course!






then we hit up our little tea spot for Jonis Birthday lunch! she looked so retro chic


me I have looked better :) this day was a non stop day. client meetings, lunch downtown, Ogden for a shoot, and then a date! yes I'm nuts I know :) 3 outfit changes too lol



next is my beautiful parents! they flew in town for a visit. It was ella's baby blessing...now don't judge the baby blessing shots! I wasn't on photog duty and only got a few :)





doesnt it just make you laugh that this is my children uncle ...oh and Billy's crazy smile should make you laugh too 














next up Loris bachorlette party and wedding


fun fact! I walk in .... I walk closer to see joni and I are dressed almost exactly alike! uuuhhhhhhh ya lets just say we felt dumb going out like that.








so these crazy girls will head bang...me!? never tried it hahaha I will stick to moving my hips when I dance 


me and joni heading out




me and my long lost but happily in love bffff {C}
being our nerdy selves before heading out to Loris wedding. christy even caught the bouquet...hummm wedding bells?


ps christy is only a 1/3 the size of a normal human :)


joni was a bridesmaid


the beautiful bride




are you still with me?......
now for last weekend!

I had a engagement shoot to do down in st George. Lucky for me joni was going down with her hubbies family for a relaxing weekend! I also got to meet my online friend Meghan lol shes jonis bff and naturally we got along and had been having fun chatting on the phone and online for the last few weeks! anywho here are the highlights!





a little photo fun! its just what us gals do!



sadly since Im the photog. nobody can ever give me any direction on how to look good 




Meghan and me


lunch on 26th and main! best cup cakes EVER! I know my cupcakes :)





 the land is beautiful









all and all it was a wonderful trip! my shoot rocked and I got to hang out with great friends.

xoxo B

6 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Hey Cheerleader! I totally understand why you don't post your kiddos, it bugs me when people show off so much of their kids, when the blog isn't private.. look at me, i'm taking mine private cuz i think i give too much of myself away.. Sexy Pics... too bad you're missing my lovely face.

Kandice said...

Looks like you've been a very busy girl and are having so much fun!
This is YOUR blog so YOU post what YOU want, don't you love the blog "police"?

Denise said...

Just curious how you get your images so big on blogger...I have tired that s800 thing that everyone has recommended but it never works for me. Do you reduce the file size of your images before posting? p.s. Cute pics by the way!

McCall said...

I just found that cupcake store this weekend and can't wait to go back!

Marce said...

loved the update...you're so HOT and lovely. miss you!

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Love the update! I think that one of you and I crouching on the red rock is a framer. And maybe our framed goofy one. Man that was a rush stealing those frames for our picture! Cute Cute. :)