Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy mums day...(a week later)

so forgive my delay on my mothers day post! But I wanted to say Im thankful for such a wonderfull mother! My sisters are also wonderful moms and such great examples for me!!!! Im  thankful I have so many friends who are in the same stage in life. The day would be so much longer if we couldnt call and one up each other on whos kids are naughtier :) I love all you guys! Megan invited us over for a BBQ on mothers day.... and since my mothers a million miles away I was happy to have something holiday-ish to do. Dallin made a killer dinner and oh man.....megans homemade chocolate cake is amazing! here are a few pics of our lazy sunday afternoon...thanks megan and dallin I heart you guys

warning messy dirty kids ahead



so megan got me flowers and Im praying I dont kill them....I have a touch of death to all things green. I got her gossip cause she needed some mindless fun in her life ;) oh and fyi you all owe me 20 bucks cause I knew brad and angie werent gonna make it! 


billy bently and kitkat



dallin is such a ravishing cook

me with my boyfriend again...






megs and her mum

5 comments:

Megan said...

you are goregeous! Thanks for coming and hanging out with us. and why do you have to post that pic of Dallin?? haha That will teach him to be stupid for the camera! that picture of the three of them is sooo cute! Love it.

Linds Forrest said...

What a cute Mother's Day!! I just love your style, you always look fabulous!

Denise said...

Happy late Mother's Day! Your little ones are adorable!

The Gibson's said...

I am so glad they called you I hope you had a wonderful time. When are we going to hang?!!!! call me lets do a girls night.

Ashley Erin said...

the picture of your boy on the swing with the drumstick ice cream cone is so great! thanks for the smile today