Friday, May 29, 2009

A light bulb moment



For over a week now my eye has been twitching and absolutely driving me crazy. I didnt know why but as a random facebook status update I said something about it.....then duh!!!!!.....I had a light bulb moment! well its more like everyone else smacked me in the face with reality. So lack of rest, stress, and caffeine is a bad mix!?!? Hummmmmm well now Im stuck in a hard spot.  I think my eye might twitch for a bit. But like I had said in a earlier post I have cut back my falls bookings so I wont kill over. All I have to do it make it through the summer! 
 It will be nice to take care of myself again! lol But Im sooo lucky to do something I love and be able to keep my kids home with me.... wouldnt change it for the world. 
so the point of all this is to say. Family and friends who I seem to only play phone tag with and those I run into when my hairs a mess or I seem a bit grumpy.....dont take it personal :)
-mom- (cause she worries if she reads this stuff) dont worry your sweet grandbabies are still number one!

4 comments:

Durrant said...

Crazy girl! Glad to hear you are going to cut back a bit in the fall! When your life settles down a bit we still need to get together!

Linds Forrest said...

I know a lot of it is stress, but eat a banana or too, that should help! :) Your new pictures on top are so gorgeous! You truly are the epitiemy of one hot lady!

Christy said...

Oh your loverly blog!!

My eye twitches sometimes for weeks on end. My sister nicknamed me "Twitchy." It is soooo annoying, especially while trying to put on make up!

Steoger Fam said...

I found your blog, and I hope you don't mind. You may not remember me, but we went to a junior prom at MHS together. Anyway, I've been admiring from afar, but thought I'd let you know I love your work. My hats off to you for doing the mommy thing alone! It takes a special kind of person to be able to do that! A man should consider himself lucky to have you!

Cortnie