Friday, June 5, 2009

summers night continued

Here are a few more from me and Megans wildflower weekend :) we have to much fun together


I have the windows down everyday now and I love it! Kitkat and billy love it too!!! I say windows down are a must so do your hair accordingly 

awww so pretty...I love open sky like this


 
its blurry but it works lol


a few more different edits







another little something fun I did was go to the styx concert. They came with 38 special and reo speedwagon. It was a great place for people watching and rocking out to some 80s!

reo





 
A.Is David ran on stage for a bit

 

styx: the piano guy was a character


styx and reo together





xoxo B

5 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Brooke you're so freaking beautiful. It's kinda annoying;) love the {B} golden & all the new shots.

Durrant said...

Oh my gosh Brooke you look gorgeous! Looks like a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke,
I think you are an amazing photographer! I love reading your blog! Good Job! BTW your kiddos are super cute and that lady who keeps writing on your blog is only jealous!

Linds Forrest said...

Love your earrings on your date. Would you be cool is I referenced your quote 'Write your story with a bright perspective, have your happy ending in mind and let the middle fall into place.' on my blog with all credit to you?!

Aimie said...

Brooke I love your blog for many reasons. Your so real, honest, and just so cool. I love looking at your photos, your very amazing and congrats on making something your so passionate about into a business.