Friday, June 12, 2009

Birthdays and girlfriends

One of our friends lori had a birthday last week so we all went to mimis cafe to celebrate! After the dinner I jetted over to jonis so rico could show off his new toy. He was super tickled with it...lol! anywho it was nothing glamorous but still just as fun.  This weekend Im super excited cause Im heading off to a workshop and also have a wedding to shoot! A fun filled photo weekend ahead! yippie!
xoxo B









being nerds ....showing off ricos new toy. I love that we are watching  Heman or something

3 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

Well I won't KILL you, but maybe try and dig something up of you looking beautiful :) JK no revenge I promise. See you in a few days have fun!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Ok! Ok! Lets get serious here, about why I love you so much more now. Frank Sinatra?!? Ugh, you're my musis soulmate.

Kennell's said...

B- you HAVE to email me with the store you got your GORGEOUS pink purse!!! I LOVE it!!! And also love all your posts, your little Billy is SO cute and looks like a little handful- but all worthwhile, right? Good luck with the move- moving DOES suck- and I hear ya on the decorating- I know what I like when i see it, but can't seem to put it all together cause i get a little mish mash from everywhere, and the Pisces comes out in me, and then i change my mind month later!;(
kennell19@gmail.com