Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dad and some extra goodness

Happy fathers day dad! I love you and Im thankful for the wonderful examples you and mom are!
One of the things I got from my dad is my love of music. thanks for sharing your great taste, enya will forever remind me of you. 












what a week....I had several shoots and two weddings! I even managed to scrub my house which shouldn't seem that big a deal, but it is with my lack of time! My house can get super messy. Lets see if I can keep billy from destroying the place lol... 
Also I will be moving back to layton in a month and I am excited but also bummed. I always hate when it just doesnt feel like home! I found a cute house and Im giving my friend my card and permission to decorate. I love cute house stuff but the moment I walk in the store I get overwhelmed and say ahhhh does this go? what do I really want? do I like this style or this style? Then I think, well I can go to nordstrom and pick out clothing. I know I like it so I should just spend my money there! lol



me and my little man! I adore him but we are in the process of training my mess maker to not be so ..messy :)





This is my future man if anyone was wondering. If I had to pick a "type"....this is it. A mans man whos rough around the edges. mr drover I heart you.
ps see Australia if you haven't yet its a current fav! epic


4 comments:

Jess said...

mmmmm...yeah me too!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Your dad was quite the stud wasn't he?!?!? Great pics. Almost as great as the grover. ALMOST. Billy is still my favorite.

Linds Forrest said...

Congrats on your new house! That's exciting! And I loved your post below, especially of you and the whitear girls... all so pretty and so fun!! :)

Denise said...

Cute pics. I'm glad you found a house that works for ya. How old is your little Billy? We should get our boys together to play. I'm in Syracuse.