Friday, June 12, 2009

Labels

Lil Billy is known for his mess making abilities, its one of his true talents. I have been cracking down on the time outs and making him help pick up the mess more. well the other day for the 100th time he destroyed the up stairs bathroom. So I drag him upstairs giving him the "your going to learn" talk. I put him down and told him to start picking up the toilet paper he tore into tiny pieces. 
Then wide eyed in his sweet little voice he said " Iis just trouble maker mommy..... Iis dont keen up Iis mess maker." So be careful what you label your kiddos. I always tease him that hes my trouble maker and I cant blame him for sticking to it ;)

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

How sweet!! Girl it would be so fun to do a girls night... SOON!! :) Cam, Ayrion, the whole works! Have a great weekend. Hope to see you soon

CPhillips said...

It is so true that we can label our children when we don't even realize it. Positive reenforcement is the best, even when one finds it difficult. Your little one is an absolute doll. Just like his mommy.

Penny said...

LOL! This is funny, I had one 18 years ago (he's 20 now) and honey he still makes messes but he helps clean up now..Lol this is so funny and he's adorable!
Have a great week!

{amy k.} said...

hahaha that is too funny! I love the things kids say!