Saturday, June 20, 2009

yesterday and tomorrow

I wish my updates had more personal life in them but it seems these days works all I do. Thank goodness my clients are awesome to work with.

Yesterday I got to shoot possibly my favorite utah temple. The draper temple is stunning, yes its smaller and the grounds are hard to work with but the temple it self is beautiful. I love the lines and it holds a look of strength... a masculine but alluring look. I drove up to it a few times while it was being built and loved looking out over the valley. Anyways my friend aryion got married yesterday at the draper temple and I could not be happier for her. Together her and brett have 6 kids and to see them rush up to the newlyweds as they walked out brought tears to my eyes. They all just looked so happy...so excited about their new family.



some of you might not know this but I became friends with these girls after I shot their family portraits last summer! next came sushi then chatting on the phone...to now being some of my best friends! sadly I had to work and couldn't go to the dinner the night before the wedding!




tomorrow I get to wake up early and head down to this thing of beauty

manti wedding ...cant wait

now completely off the topic. Im getting prepped to try and get a shot like this one of Billy! I want to have them both hanging as a seasonal piece ....


but do you see this stinker? hahahha I dont think my idea will go as planned!

3 comments:

Longhurst Family said...

That was such a sweet personal post. I am so happy for your friend. I am glad she found a good man to be seal too. That little billy is an absolute DOLL. I think he will work for you with his own little flare. Give his a sparkler for a prop. That should do it.
Love,
cl

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

HUUUUUUH.. You did not invite me to come painting with Billy, what gives?!? I was painting the other night, we look pretty much the same. Just bribe him... maybe? Great post {b}.

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

I am so going to try to get a pic of my girls with the flag - amazing photo of your DD. Course we don't have any awesome backdrops like that - hmmm, where are some farms around here anyway??